Addiction Treatment is Texas NeuroRehab Center Texas Star Recovery Hospital main service.
William Loving, MD, ABAM - Medical Director
■ Board Certified Psychiatrist
■ Board Certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine
■ Licensed Buprenorphine Provider by The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
■ Assistant Professor at Texas A&M’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Services
Dr. Bill Loving graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas in 1974. After serving his psychiatric residency at Austin State Hospital, he started his neuropsychiatry practice.
For over 25 years, Dr. Loving has treated psychiatric, chemically dependent, and dually diagnosed patients. His philosophy is to treat chemical dependency as a chronic self-induced central nervous system disorder. Dr. Loving evaluates individuals in order to diagnose and address psychiatric issues that may complicate treatment.
Meg Haden, LCSW - Director of Clinical Services
Haden is a licensed clinical social worker and a board approved clinical supervisor. She obtained a bachelors degree from the University of Texas at Arlington, and after five years in the field, returned to obtain her masters degree in social work with an administration and planning concentration.
Additionally, Haden has completed studies in crisis theory, DBT and clinical supervision. In the past 19 years she has worked in numerous arenas with a wide array of populations. She enjoys baseball, spending time with her family and reading.
Juilet Weldin, RN - Nurse Manager
Weldin graduated from St. Anne’s School of Nursing in Makati, Philippines in 1978. She worked as a nurse in various facilities in Amman, Jordan, the Philippines and the United States. Weldin joined the team at Texas NeuroRehab Center in 2000. She is passionate and committed to service excellence when it comes to patient care. Weldin enjoys reading, cooking and walking with her husband and two adopted dogs, Dingo and Ranger.
Katie Winer, LPC, EAGALA - Certified Therapist
Stephanie Carpenter - Rehab-Tech
Eric Gates, MDiv - Spiritual Advisor
Tere Sariol, MOT, OTR - Occupational Therapist
Nichole Boldt, CTRS - Recreational Therapist
Sarah Urbanski RD,LD - Manager of Food and Nutrition Service
They also offer:
- Drug Or Alcohol Detox withdrawing clients medically from drugs of choice
- Buprenorphine Treatment providing prescription and monitoring of maintenance program
- Hospital Inpatient Treatment for services in a hospital type setting with medical staff and facilities.
- Outpatient Treatment where the client will attend treatment some period of the day and return home each evening until the next treatment date.
- Residential Short-Term Treatment where the client will reside at the facility for a short time during treatment.
- Residential Long-Term Treatment where the client will reside for much longer durations of treatment, usually over 30 days and sometimes lasting many months or ever a year or more.
- Self Payment either paid by cash or credit card for services rendered.
- Medicare using the medicare funds to pay for treatment.
- Private Health Insurance coverage when available for treatment.
- Military Insurance covering active duty and post duty clients.
- ASL or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired facilitating those with auditory needs.
- Spanish only speaking clients
1106 West Dittmar Street